“What’s New” for the November 2014 release
· New! 24 Delta Science eContent Readers
· New! Ebook preview tool for teachers
Path Driver for Reading
· New features to support progress monitoring with Early Literacy (K–1) assessments
· Multiple, concurrent scheduling options for progress monitoring
· Enhanced data tracking for RTI implementations, including rate-of-improvement and gap analysis metrics
· New! S.P.I.R.E. Touch Phonics app: Dynamic, digital manipulatives for phoneme segmentation and word building
o In the Resource Area, find additional information about using the app.
o Visit epsbooks.com/SPIRE to find out how to purchase a subscription to access the app.
o Download the free app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/s.p.i.r.e.touch-phonics/id908710911
Wordly Wise 3000 Online
· Enhanced flexibility for selecting lesson activities